Site Information and Credits
supported browsers, accessibility, and site credits
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Download the latest version of Safari
- Download the latest version of Opera
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome
This site has been created with special accessibility features that allow it to be used by a wide audience. Some special features to note are:
- Alternative text has been used for all important images. This feature is used for text-to-speech browsers and all-text browsers.
- All links leading to pages outside of this Web site will open in a new browser window. The attributes of these windows can be controlled by the user.
- Descriptive hyperlinks have been used along with titles attached to each link.
- Font sizes can be adjusted using browser settings.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control much of the site’s layout.
Interactive Agency: Landers Brannon Interactive Design and Strategy – Austin, TX
Strategy Director: Mike Brannon
User Experience Director: Mike Brannon
Account Manager: Madison Clark, John Waterman
Designer: Mike Brannon
Developer: Mike Brannon, John Waterman
More Ways You Can Get Involved
In 2024, voters will begin to cast their vote for the next judicial election. I would be honored to have your support and want to let you know of some opportunities to get involved with this campaign.